Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SEC Logo Highball Glasses

I do believe the best way to simmer down at day's end is a cocktail on the porch with the Misses; although we're not upset when folks get neighborly and decide to drop in. That's why I'd like to point out these collegiate logo highball glasses over at YardZooks.com. They're sold in a set of 4 for $34.95.

Now don't worry about purchasing 4, because how can you sip on your libation in such a fine manner and offer your guest a Solo Cup? I do declare, your Mother, would pitch a fit.

Not to take anything away from the good folks shouting War Eagle and holding the current Championship Trophy, but Alabama is pictured because I'm looking at this year. And they are good. Real good. I have no dog in this fight, so don't get your britches in a bunch. And while I do believe the SEC is getting too big for their aforementioned britches, they do have quite a bit to jaw about (the last 5 National Champions - College Football).

Best Regards, Beau


No comments:

Post a Comment